Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost 1! I can't believe it!

Anniston will be one at the end of May and that is just crazy to me. She changes everyday. She is now crawling and getting into everything. Trying to keep up with her brother. Which he isn't too fond of most of the time. His toys are now her toys and most of the time he isn't willing to share, but he is working on it. Grayson is just as busy as ever, he just finished up with his ice skate lessons, which he enjoyed most of the time. We had a few meltdowns here and there which is to be expected with a two year old. I think we may wait awhile before starting the next one. It was still fun to watch him skate. Here are some recent pics!
I absolutely love this smile!
I don't know what it is with him, but he loves to put stickers on his face

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love these pictures! She is so beautiful and I am so glad that I get to see her grow daily. I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up!

Well here we go...

So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.