Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playing is hard work...

I was in the other room working on the computer and Grayson was in the family room playing. When it got quiet I went to check on him and this is what I found. Poor little guy was tired out.
Here are some picture of our family trip to the zoo. We had a great time with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Jason.


"Father Like Son"
I really didn't plan the matching outfits. We went for my moms work and we all wore the same T-shirts.








" Choo Choo" as Grayson would call it. He loves trains! We saved this for the end because we knew Grayson would have a melt down at the end of the ride and we were right. He didn't want to get off, he wanted to go again.



Here are just a couple other cute pictures

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So much fun! I love the father/son pictures. Too precious!

Jessica said...

i love that he is asleep right in the middle of all of his toys! so cute!

Well here we go...

So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.