Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN

Grayson was a tiger! He was so cute. He didn't mind the body part of his costume, but the minute we tried to put the head on, it was off in a flash.



This is a picture of our nieces, Abby and Ava. They were cupcakes.

The other day Grayson decided to crawl under the stool and push it around.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great costume Stacie! I can't believe how big he is getting. I am glad you had fun. Did Grayson end up carrying the golf clubs?

Amy said...

Way to go Tiger! I think that Rylan and Grayson were in it together on Halloween with disliking their costumes. I love that tiger outfit though. Adorable little guy you've got there. I think I like his way of pushing the stools around.

Well here we go...

So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.