Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Lake of the Ozarks
So every year we go down to Brian's Aunt and Uncle's house, down at the Lake of the Ozarks. It is one giant family reunion...this year there was about 40 people. It was fun to get everyone together. It was a first for Grayson, meeting that side of the family. Here are just a few pictures from the weekend.
He absolutely loved the water
He just floated around
I tried to give him a Mohawk
Aunt Map (Britt)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well here we go...
So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.





1 comment:
i love that first picture of grayson...so cute!
as for the minnow shot...i seriously got chills just reading it. eww!
Post a Comment