Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh boy, what a mess....

but what fun! When I walked away to get a washcloth to wash off his face, he grab onto what I thought was a somewhat empty bowl...oh boy was I wrong. He had a good old time playing with it, so much fun that he got really mad at me when I had to take it away, sorry Buddy.
Grayson got his very first pair of flip flops. He would rather eat them, then wear them!
My "chunky monkey", Grayson of course
New 4th of July hat, yes it's a little early
Grayson is about to try a "Puff" snack for the first time
Not sure what to think
Oh I think he likes it
That was the only time he has liked them, now he won't even touch them
He is trying to grab the camera, I just love the close up shot

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the close-up of him with the bowl and dirty face...his eyes are precious.

Here's my tip for when they start eating and making messes...the Baby Bjorn Plastic/Rubbery Bibs with the lip to catch food. Then you can just rinse them off instead of having to wash a bib after every meal.

Rachel said...

Those messy pictures are so great! It's no fun without a mess...right Grayson?

Well here we go...

So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.