Saturday, April 18, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL...

Grayson can finally sit up on his own...we are so excited!!! Just before he turns seven months.
Poor guy has just caught his first cold...at least I hope that is all it is. Anyways, here are a few pictures from the month of April:






YUMMY PLUMS


3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a big boy! Soon you'll be chasing him all around the house too. I love all of his different expressions in the pictures...especially the one of him laying on the couch like a little man all relaxed.

Rachel said...

That's fantastic Grayson! Have fun with your leap frog alphabet wheel. Tyler loves his!

Our Family said...

Yea, you did it Grayson! What a cutie! He is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you all soon, call us!

Well here we go...

So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.