Just some recent pictures of the family
He is starting to grab and focus on more things now
Look at those cheeks...his legs are starting to plump up a little too
What are these things on my feet?
Grayson's "White Trash Tee" from his Aunt Britt, it says Construction Worker and it is sleeveless. Had to put it on before he grew out of it.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well here we go...
So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.





2 comments:
i love the picture of grayson looking at his shoes...such a funny expression!
that's great that you and brian got to get out for a date night...we miss having good babysitters around for camden.
can't believe how big grayson is getting...starting to look like a little man!
I can't believe grayson is 4months old already.....time flies! SUCH a cute little guy!!!
Post a Comment