Wow! I can't believe it is already 2009. I know I keep saying this, but time sure flies by. We had a wonderful Christmas break. Brian had two weeks off of work, so we had lots of fun hanging out with friends and family over the holidays. It's back to work on Monday for Brian and I...Yep I am finally heading back to work. I am not looking forward to dropping Grayson off at daycare for the first time. Brian is the one who gets the task of dropping him off, if it were me I am sure there would be tears. I just keep reminding myself that I only have a couple of months and then I have Spring Break and then I have Summer vacation to spend with him. Here are just a few pictures we took over our break.
These are all teachers I work with and we all had boys this year. Rachel & Tyler, Grayson & I, Jessica & Camden, and Amy, Rylan & Payton. We all got together since Jessica was in town from California...I miss her a bunch. It was great to see them all together and to see how big the boys have got.
Grayson has some catching up to do. They all weigh around 20 pounds and he is only 12...soon enough, little man





4 comments:
Happy '09 Stacie! That was fun getting together. We should do it again soon! Enjoy your last few days off. See you Monday...
Happy New Year! I hope your transition back to school goes well! I'll be thinking of you. I may be stealing your group pics of us for my blog. It was so great to see you!
Happy New Year! Looks like you are the only one that is with it and has posted pictures. I really need to get on that before we head back to work. Loved the hang out. It was much needed.
SUCH cute pictures!
I wish I was there! But then I would have been the childless weird friend just hanging out! Hope you are having a great week back! Now we can email at work!!! not that we would do that instead of working or anything! Miss you!
Post a Comment