Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grayson is 2 Months Old

Wow! Time flies when you have a child to keep you busy. I can't believe it has already been 2 months. We took him in for his first set of shots today and I have to say he was a real trooper. He only cried for a minute...he did so well.

Here are his stats:
Name: Grayson Micheal Lee
Date of Birth: September 20, 2008
Weight at Birth: 6 pounds, 9 ounces
Weight to date: 9 pounds, 15 ounces. (15th%)
Height/length: 22 1/4 inches (25%)
Skills/talents: grunting, smiling (especially at mom and dad), tooting (just like the other boys in our family), holding up his head, and the ability to spit up everywhere (especially after I have just put a clean outfit on)
Hobbies: hanging out with mom and dad, playing with his baby gym, going on walks with Aspen and Easton, and listening to music

Here's where he got his shots...fun little band aids

Two month picture

I was trying to get a picture of his smile

This was as close as I was going to get

This is the face I got after several attempts

Now there's a smile

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting. He is such a cutie pie. Enjoy your time off.

Jessica said...

Yay for two months! Even though he's getting big, he's still a little guy! He's precious!

Amy said...

I love that grin. Warms anybody's heart. Such a tough guy with the shots. Rylan definitely deals with shots better than his sister. Even better is that you got the smile after shots. Lucky girl!

Alexis Uhrich said...

I can't believe that it has already been 2 months! He is such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!

Well here we go...

So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.