Monday, August 4, 2008

Lake of the Ozarks

At the end of July we went to the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Brian's mom's side of the family is from Missouri and his aunt and uncle have a house on the lake. We try to make it out every year along with lots of other family and friends, try 34 people to be exact this year. Basically a big family reunion. We had a blast!!! Our last vacation before the Little Man arrives.

Some of our cousins,
Zach, Nolan, Max, Britt (Brian's sister), and Hannah

Brian and I cruising on the boat

Brian hanging out in the Kiddy pool (Abby's pool)
Brian's sister Brigit and our niece Abby

Let's play a little Poker

It came down to three... Brian, Libby, and Mark
Mark won the pot!

Abby playing with some toys we got from our Baby shower

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Missouri!

Well here we go...

So we finally joined in on the blogging fun. Not sure exactly what I am doing, but I'll give it a try. Let's just say it is definitely a work in progress.